Our vision at Riverton Baptist Community Church is to be a biblical, Spirit-led, evangelistic, caring community of all ages and many cultures. We are seeking an outstanding candidate to lead our Outreach Ministry, especially among new, bilingual Australians.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- An evident personal love for Jesus Christ and a commitment to his mission in the world.
- Recognized as a leader; Highly Organised and able to coordinate multiple ministry streams.
- A theological qualification, or progress towards completion.
- Accreditation with the Baptist Churches WA, or a willingness to pursue Accreditation.
- High EQ and CQ demonstrated by high level interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with others and across cultures in positive ways.
- A growing ability to preach and teach.
- A willingness to live locally or a preparedness to do so by commencement of employment.
Competency in Mandarin, Cantonese or any language in addition to English will be well regarded.
To apply …
- Review the job description and our constitution and statement of faith.
- Complete this pastoral profile and return it, along with your letter of application, to Pastor Wayne Field (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Direct any queries to our office Ph: 9457 6135.